We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our highest priority. By submitting your personal data, you give us permission to use it as stated in the policy.
• All trademarks on this website are owned by us or licensed from the trademark owners for use on our website. Trademarks present on our website that are not owned by wordpressconverter.com, for example Facebook, receive appropriate recognition.
• Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a crime.
• You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast or alter the content on the website.
Information We Collect
• We collect the following personal and non-personally identifiable information.
• Name, surname, email, country, city and other information you provide
• Content and other information that you provide when using our website. E.g. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
• Browser version, type of operating system, pages you browse on our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages / URLs, interaction information and other similar technical data
• Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys. We also,
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data
- Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners
- Get information from our advertising and market research partners
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties
How We Use The Information?
- We use the collected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of wordpressconverter.com. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
Cookies and Tracking Data
Cookies are defined as files that have a small amount of data that can include an anonymous and unique identifier. These (cookies) are sent to your browser through a website and cached on your device. In tracking technologies, scripts, tags, and beacons are implemented to collect, track, analyze, and improve our Service.
You can instruct your browser to reject cookies or to specify when cookies are sent. Also, if you do not confirm cookies, you may not be able to use the specific part of our Service.
Cookies Used By Us (Some Examples):
- Session Cookies- We make use of Session Cookies to run our Service.
- Security Cookies- We use these cookies to ensure security.
You have the following data protection rights.
- You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it. You can request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you
- You may object use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above
- You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and readable format
- You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by just clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option in the emails we send you. If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact us
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18.
If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from our server.
wordpressconverter.com’s “Contact Us” form complies with GDPR regulations. If you continue, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive the requested information / data. We do not make any assumptions; We take all actions based on the transparent affirmation of users who agree to be physically contacted.